Saturday, January 6, 2007

How to Catch a Disloyal Employee with a Spy Phone


Owning your own business can be a rewarding experience, take it from me. Starting a small business was a dream of mine from my childhood. I finally saw this dream realized after many years of hard work and determination. Taking out loans, hiring employees, finding a suitable product to sell and a place to do business in was only the start to this adventure. Many more ups and downs were waiting to spring up. Little did I know one of the greatest I would face was from the inside.
It all started last Fall. I was humming away inventorying new stock when I noticed several things were missing. I always kept strict records when it came to stock inventory so I knew for a fact something was amiss. The count did not add up. Now, in the day-to-day operation of owning a business, things can and will come up missing. But this was more than normal, this was above and beyond simple common mistakes.
My employees were loyal, hard working people, make no mistake. But I knew one of them had taken what they should not have. This was not an error in bookkeeping. I had a pretty good understanding of who was working for me and what their individual character was all about. I narrowed it down to two people that might be stealing from me. The question was how can I catch them in the act?
Luckily for me there is a great invention called a Spy Phone. When I was doing some research into finding out how to catch this disloyal employee I ran across this amazing website,
www.thespyshop.ws. There are two different types of spy phones, the Catcher and Interceptor.
The Catcher allows anyone to catch text messages sent from any target phone. I went to work immediately on this and found some disturbing messages being sent from employee number one! I saw some messages like, “got some more stuff,” and “be by later with some others,”. I could not believe it!
The next step was to use the Interceptor so I could listen in on any outgoing or incoming phone calls from this disloyal employee. The set up for the phone was a snap and soon I heard things that made my blood boil. Not only was my employee stealing, they were giving these items to the competition! I was stunned. They were planning on stealing from me and then using my own business model to make me go out of business.
But I had caught him before any major catastrophe took place. The technology of the Spy Phone was there when I needed it. It is simple to use, simple to integrate into an existing phone system, whether it was mine or the disloyal employee's, and easy to operate and understand. My business would have been ruined had it not been for the availability of the Spy Phone.

No comments: