Saturday, January 6, 2007

How to Catch a Cheating Spouse with a Spy Phone


I just had this sinking feeling that my spouse was cheating on me. I could not shake it, it was like my gut instinct was really trying to hit me over the head with the reality that my spouse is having an affair with someone else. The two of them were just too good for me, I could not catch them in the act, I was never able to catch a secret meeting, find any evidence of telephone calls, and I never found any solid evidence that something sinister was going on.
Regardless of the lack of evidence, I just knew. Somehow, something inside me just knew that there was an affair going on right under my nose. I could tell by the change in attitude, the change in emotion, and the change in romance was the ultimate clue. My friends and family tell me it is just me, my spouse is not cheating on me, there has to be some other reason for the change, but I am here to tell you I knew it and I found a way to prove it.
One day I was on the internet doing some research and found a website called the Spy Shop
http://www.thespyshop.ws and I was looking through their website, when I found this ingenious invention, the Spy Phone. Well my spouse had a birthday coming up and I knew it would be a great gift, they like cell phones and was needing a new one any way. However, my spouse would never know that I was using the cell phone to catch them cheating on me.
This was what I needed to prove that my imagination was not running wild and I was not insane. I chose the Interceptor, even though the Spy Phone came in two different choices. One was the Inceptor that I chose and the other was the SMS Catcher. The inceptor includes everything that the SMS catcher includes and more. You see with the SMS catcher, if they were using SMS text messaging only, this would be ideal. However, with the Inceptor, I could not only catch the SMS text messages, but also listen in on any phone calls, and listen to what both my spouse and their lover was saying.
So, I gave my spouse the cell phone for their birthday, and began my search for the truth. The first thing that happened was that my spouse sent an SMS message via the Spy Phone to the lover, I got a copy of it on my own cell phone. When the lover sent one back, I got a copy of that as well. Talk about hard proof.
One night my spouse left the room to talk on the Spy Phone, so I went to my own phone and dialed the special number I was given, and was able to hear everything that was said between them. They never even knew I was there, there was no indication that someone was listening to the conversation they were having.
To make a long story short, I finally had all the evidence and proof I needed. Needless to say, the Spy Phone taught me a very valuable lesson about my gut instincts.
Jack Williams, owner and operator of The Spy Shop is the internets top expert in the field of discovering just what the rest of the world is up to. Find out just what your spouse or employees are doing with a wide range of valuable decides, including the popular Spy Phone

No comments: